Details about KAIS tissaoui
Access statistics for papers by KAIS tissaoui.
Last updated 2020-09-24. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Can intraday public information explain Bitcoin Returns and Volatility? A PGARCH-Based Approach
Economics Bulletin, 2020, 40, (3), 2085-2092
- Forecasting implied volatility risk indexes: International evidence using Hammerstein-ARX approach
International Review of Financial Analysis, 2019, 64, (C), 232-249
- International implied volatility risk indexes and Saudi stock return-volatility predictabilities
The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, 2019, 47, (C), 65-84
- Liquidity, liquidity risk, and information flow: Lessons from an emerging market
Research in International Business and Finance, 2016, 37, (C), 28-48 View citations (2)
- An Empirical Analysis of the Excessive Volatility-Overconfidence Relationship: Evidence from the Tunisian Stock Market
Asian Economic and Financial Review, 2012, 2, (1), 100-118
- Information flow between stock return and trading volume: the Tunisian stock market
International Journal of Financial Services Management, 2011, 5, (1), 52-82 View citations (2)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.