Details about Kun Tian
Access statistics for papers by Kun Tian.
Last updated 2019-08-26. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- The impact of the 2008 crisis on UK prices: what we can learn from the CPI microdata
Cardiff Economics Working Papers, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section View citations (6)
- What we can learn about the behavior of firms from the average monthly frequency of price-changes: an application to the UK CPI data
Cardiff Economics Working Papers, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section View citations (1)
See also Journal Article in Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics (2017)
- The vices and virtues of consumption choices: price promotion and consumer decision making
Marketing Letters, 2017, 28, (3), 461-475 View citations (1)
- What We can Learn About the Behaviour of Firms from the Average Monthly Frequency of Price-Changes: An Application to the UK CPI Data
Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, 2017, 79, (6), 907-932 View citations (6)
See also Working Paper (2013)
- Who provides the capital for Chinese growth: the public or the private sector?
Applied Economics, 2017, 49, (23), 2238-2252
- A CAUSALITY ANALYSIS OF PUBLIC PARTICIPATION, GOVERNMENT REGULATION AND ENVIRONMENT POLLUTIONS USING REGIONAL PANEL DATA
Perspectives of Innovation in Economics and Business (PIEB), 2011, 8, (2), 53-56
Also in Perspectives of Innovations, Economics and Business (PIEB), 2011, 08, (2), 4 (2011)
- A VAR analysis of FDI and environmental regulation: China's case
Economics Bulletin, 2011, 31, (1), A11
- Public participation, government regulation and environment pollutions in china: a causality analysis using regional panel data
Economics Bulletin, 2011, 31, (1), A9
- VAR analysis of foreign direct investment and environmental regulation: China's Case
Business and Economic Horizons (BEH), 2011, 05, (2), 10
Also in Business and Economic Horizons (BEH), 2011, 5, (2), 13-22 (2011) View citations (1)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.