Details about Kun Tian
Access statistics for papers by Kun Tian.
Last updated 2018-01-17. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- The impact of the 2008 crisis on UK prices: what we can learn from the CPI microdata
Cardiff Economics Working Papers, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section View citations (3)
- What we can learn about the behavior of firms from the average monthly frequency of price-changes: an application to the UK CPI data
Cardiff Economics Working Papers, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section
See also Journal Article in Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics (2017)
- The vices and virtues of consumption choices: price promotion and consumer decision making
Marketing Letters, 2017, 28, (3), 461-475 View citations (1)
- What We can Learn About the Behaviour of Firms from the Average Monthly Frequency of Price-Changes: An Application to the UK CPI Data
Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, 2017, 79, (6), 907-932 View citations (2)
See also Working Paper (2013)
- A CAUSALITY ANALYSIS OF PUBLIC PARTICIPATION, GOVERNMENT REGULATION AND ENVIRONMENT POLLUTIONS USING REGIONAL PANEL DATA
Perspectives of Innovation in Economics and Business (PIEB), 2011, 8, (2), 53-56
- A VAR analysis of FDI and environmental regulation: China's case
Economics Bulletin, 2011, 31, (1), A11
- Public participation, government regulation and environment pollutions in china: a causality analysis using regional panel data
Economics Bulletin, 2011, 31, (1), A9
- VAR analysis of foreign direct investment and environmental regulation: China's case
Business and Economic Horizons (BEH), 2011, 5, (2), 13-22 View citations (1)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.