Details about Emilia Tjernstrom
Access statistics for papers by Emilia Tjernstrom.
Last updated 2019-04-02. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Can Smallholder Extension Transform African Agriculture?
NBER Working Papers, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc
- Heterogeneous Impact Dynamics of a Rural Business Development Program in Nicaragua
NBER Working Papers, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc View citations (1)
See also Journal Article in Journal of Development Economics (2019)
- Networks and learning about an agricultural technology
2014 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2014, Minneapolis, Minnesota, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association
- Heterogeneous impact dynamics of a rural business development program in Nicaragua
Journal of Development Economics, 2019, 138, (C), 77-98 View citations (1)
See also Working Paper (2016)
- Fitting and interpreting correlated random-coefficient models using Stata
Stata Journal, 2018, 18, (1), 159-173
- Natural disasters, social protection, and risk perceptions
World Development, 2018, 104, (C), 310-325 View citations (7)
- Identifying the Impact Dynamics of a Small-Farmer Development Scheme in Nicaragua
American Journal of Agricultural Economics, 2013, 95, (5), 1359-1365 View citations (2)
- Do differences in attitudes explain differences in national climate change policies?
Ecological Economics, 2008, 65, (2), 315-324 View citations (29)
- Rational Foolishness Would Destroy a Public Service Broadcasting System
Journal of Media Economics, 2008, 21, (4), 258-263
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.