Details about Paula Tkac
Access statistics for papers by Paula Tkac.
Last updated 2010-11-01. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Bayesian Nonparametric Learning of How Skill Is Distributed across the Mutual Fund Industry
FRB Atlanta Working Paper, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta
- Broker Incentives and Mutual Fund Market Segmentation
NBER Working Papers, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc View citations (30)
- The financial crisis of 2008 in fixed income markets
FRB Atlanta Working Paper, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta View citations (16)
See also Journal Article in Journal of International Money and Finance (2009)
- Star power: the effect of Morningstar ratings on mutual fund flows
FRB Atlanta Working Paper, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta View citations (13)
See also Journal Article in Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis (2008)
- The determinants of the flow of funds of managed portfolios: mutual funds versus pension funds
FRB Atlanta Working Paper, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta View citations (46)
- The financial crisis of 2008 in fixed-income markets
Journal of International Money and Finance, 2009, 28, (8), 1293-1316 View citations (37)
See also Working Paper (2009)
- Star Power: The Effect of Monrningstar Ratings on Mutual Fund Flow
Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, 2008, 43, (4), 907-936 View citations (50)
See also Working Paper (2001)
- Preface - credit derivatives: where's the risk?
Economic Review, 2007, 92, (Q4), v - vii
- The past, present, and future of futures
EconSouth, 2007, 9, (3)
- One proxy at a time: pursuing social change through shareholder proposals
Economic Review, 2006, 91, (Q 3), 1-20 View citations (8)
- Mutual funds: temporary problem or permanent morass?
Economic Review, 2004, 89, (Q 4), 1-21 View citations (4)
- The Determinants of the Flow of Funds of Managed Portfolios: Mutual Funds vs. Pension Funds
Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, 2002, 37, (4), 523-557 View citations (151)
- The performance of open-end international mutual funds
Economic Review, 2001, 86, (Q3), 1-17 View citations (8)
- A Trading Volume Benchmark: Theory and Evidence
Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, 1999, 34, (1), 89-114 View citations (44)
- The Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995: the stock market casts its vote…
Managerial and Decision Economics, 1997, 18, (7-8), 545-561 View citations (6)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.