Details about Lakshmanasamy T
Access statistics for papers by Lakshmanasamy T.
Last updated 2021-09-26. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles Chapters
- The Effect of Income Inequality on Happiness Inequality in India: A Recentered Influence Function Regression Estimation and Life Satisfaction Inequality Decomposition
Indian Journal of Human Development, 2020, 14, (2), 161-181 View citations (1)
- Economics of Business Networks:Theory and Empirics of the Structure and Properties of the Network among Trading Firms
Artha Vijnana, 2015, 57, (1), 49-79
- Team Capital and Productivity: Effect of Unit Specific Nursing Care on Patient Outcome
Artha Vijnana, 2013, 55, (3), 252-271
- Link loyalty in social networks: an econometric analysis of marketing channel networks in India
International Journal of Economics and Business Research, 2012, 4, (5), 501-513
- Are You Satisfied with Your Income? The Economics of Happiness in India
Journal of Quantitative Economics, 2010, 8, (2), 115-141 View citations (3)
- Testing the Unitary and Nash Bargaining Household Models in India
Journal of Social and Economic Development, 2003, 5, (2), 197-217 View citations (3)
- Book Review: Expenditure on Education- Theory, Models and Growth
Indian Economic Review, 1995, 30, (2), 279-281
- UNEQUAL CHANCES: THE INTERGENERATIONAL TRANSMISSION OF ECONOMIC ADVANTAGE UNDER MARITAL SORTING
Chapter 2 in New And Enduring Themes In Development Economics, 2009, pp 41-56
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.