Details about Lise Tole
Access statistics for papers by Lise Tole.
Last updated 2012-01-05. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Forecasting the European Carbon Market
Working Papers, University of Strathclyde Business School, Department of Economics View citations (10)
- Estimating the Impact on Efficiency from Voluntary Regulation: An Empirical Study of the Global Copper Mining Industry
Working Paper series, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis
- Do environmental regulations affect the location decisions of multinational gold mining firms?
Journal of Economic Geography, 2011, 11, (1), 151-177 View citations (15)
- What is the environmental performance of firms overseas? An empirical investigation of the global gold mining industry
Journal of Productivity Analysis, 2008, 30, (2), 129-143 View citations (6)
- Using farmer decision-making profiles and managerial capacity as predictors of farm management and performance in Costa Rican dairy farms
Agricultural Systems, 2006, 88, (2-3), 395-428 View citations (11)
- Measuring the health effects of air pollution: to what extent can we really say that people are dying from bad air?
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, 2004, 47, (1), 30-54 View citations (22)
- Is there an environmental Kuznets curve for deforestation?
Journal of Development Economics, 1999, 58, (1), 231-244 View citations (113)
- Measuring differential forest outcomes: A tale of two countries
World Development, 1997, 25, (12), 2043-2056 View citations (1)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.