Details about Nina Elisabeth Torm
Access statistics for papers by Nina Elisabeth Torm.
Last updated 2014-09-30. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Do recruitment ties affect wages? An analysis using matched employer-employee data from Vietnam
IFRO Working Paper, University of Copenhagen, Department of Food and Resource Economics View citations (18)
See also Journal Article in Review of Development Economics (2011)
- THE ROLE OF TRADE UNIONS IN VIETNAM: A CASE STUDY OF SMALL AND MEDIUM ENTERPRISES
Journal of International Development, 2014, 26, (2), 207-221 View citations (3)
- The Benefits of Formalization: Evidence from Vietnamese Manufacturing SMEs
World Development, 2012, 40, (5), 983-998 View citations (49)
- Do Recruitment Ties Affect Wages? An Analysis using Matched Employer–Employee Data from Vietnam
Review of Development Economics, 2011, 15, (3), 541-555 View citations (18)
See also Working Paper (2011)
- The World Bank's “Employing Workers” index: Findings and critiques – A review of recent evidence
International Labour Review, 2008, 147, (4), 416-432 View citations (19)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.