Details about Alexandru Todea
Access statistics for papers by Alexandru Todea.
Last updated 2014-12-17. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Liquidity, information and market efficiency: an intraday approach on a frontier stock market
Economics Bulletin, 2014, 34, (4), 2303-2307
- The influence of foreign portfolio investment on informational efficiency: Empirical evidence from Central and Eastern European stock markets
Economic Modelling, 2013, 33, (C), 34-41 View citations (3)
- Global Crisis and Relative Efficiency: Empirical Evidence from Central and Eastern European Stock Markets
The Review of Finance and Banking, 2012, 04, (1), 045-053 View citations (11)
- Martingale difference hypothesis and financial crisis: Empirical evidence from European emerging foreign exchange markets
Economic Systems, 2012, 36, (3), 338-350 View citations (10)
- Sudden Changes In Volatility In Central And Eastern Europe Foreign Exchange Markets
Journal for Economic Forecasting, 2012, (2), 38-51
- TESTING THE HYPOTHESIS OF MARTINGALE ON INTRADAY DATA: THE CASE OF BET INDEX
Theoretical and Applied Economics, 2011, 5(558)(supplement), (5(558)(supplement)), 344-351 View citations (3)
- Technical Analysis and Stochastic Properties of Exchange Rate Movements: Empirical Evidence from the Romanian Currency Market
Journal for Economic Forecasting, 2011, (1), 175-192 View citations (2)
- Adaptive Markets Hypothesis - Evidence from Asia-Pacific Financial Markets
The Review of Finance and Banking, 2009, 01, (1), 007-013 View citations (15)
- D-CAPM: EMPIRICAL RESULTS ON THE BUCHAREST STOCK EXCHANGE
Theoretical and Applied Economics, 2009, 12(541)(supplement), (12(541)(supplement)), 632-639
- Profitability of the Moving Average Strategy and the Episodic Dependencies: Empirical Evidence from European Stock
European Research Studies Journal, 2009, XII, (1), 63-72 View citations (2)
- Episodic dependencies and the profitability of moving average strategy on Romanian capital market
Theoretical and Applied Economics, 2008, 11(528)(supplement), (11(528)(supplement)), 186-193 View citations (1)
- Episodic dependencies in Central and Eastern Europe stock markets
Applied Economics Letters, 2008, 15, (14), 1123-1126 View citations (17)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.