Details about Gabriele Tondl
Access statistics for papers by Gabriele Tondl.
Last updated 2013-01-15. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Do determinants of FDI to developing countries differ among OECD investors? Insights from Bayesian model averaging
Discussion Papers, Europa-Kolleg Hamburg, Institute for European Integration View citations (3)
Also in FIW Working Paper series, FIW (2011) View citations (1)
- Migration and Regional Convergence in the European Union
WIFO Working Papers, WIFO View citations (9)
Also in ERSA conference papers, European Regional Science Association (2011) View citations (2)
See also Journal Article in Empirica (2012)
- Has Integration Promoted Business Cycle Synchronization in the Enlarged EU?
FIW Working Paper series, FIW View citations (2)
- Sectoral productivity and spillover effects of FDI in Latin America
FIW Working Paper series, FIW View citations (11)
- The FDI-Growth Nexus in Latin America: The Role of Source Countries and Local Conditions
DEGIT Conference Papers, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade View citations (7)
- Does it Make a Difference? Comparing Growth Effects of European and North American FDI in Latin America
Proceedings of the German Development Economics Conference, Göttingen 2007, Verein für Socialpolitik, Research Committee Development Economics View citations (2)
- Regional growth cycle synchronisation with the Euro Area
Papers, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI) View citations (10)
- Regional convergence in the European Union (1985-1999). A spatial dynamic panel analysis
ERSA conference papers, European Regional Science Association View citations (8)
Also in HWWA Discussion Papers, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWA) (2002) View citations (4)
See also Journal Article in Regional Studies (2004)
- What makes regions in Eastern Europe catching up? The role of foreign investment, human resources and geography
ZEI Working Papers, University of Bonn, ZEI - Center for European Integration Studies View citations (35)
- Trade, Human Capital and Innovation: The Engines of European Regional Growth in the 1990s
Computing in Economics and Finance 2002, Society for Computational Economics View citations (12)
Also in ERSA conference papers, European Regional Science Association (2002) View citations (16)
- What Determined the Uneven Growth of Europe´s Southern Regions? An Empirical Study with Panel Data
Working Papers, Vienna University of Economics and Business Research Group: Growth and Employment in Europe: Sustainability and Competitiveness View citations (7)
- What determined the uneven post 1975 development of Europe''s southern regions?
ERSA conference papers, European Regional Science Association
- Migration and regional convergence in the European Union
Empirica, 2012, 39, (4), 439-460 View citations (10)
See also Working Paper (2012)
- Regional output growth synchronisation with the Euro Area
Empirica, 2011, 38, (2), 203-221 View citations (21)
- Regional Convergence in the European Union, 1985- 1999: A Spatial Dynamic Panel Analysis
Regional Studies, 2004, 38, (3), 241-253 View citations (68)
See also Working Paper (2003)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.