Details about Gregory L. Torell
Access statistics for papers by Gregory L. Torell.
Last updated 2023-03-16. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Estimating the Value of Additional Wind and Transmission Capacity in the Rocky Mountain West
EcoMod2013, EcoMod View citations (2)
Also in MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany (2013) View citations (2)
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany (2013) View citations (2)
See also Journal Article in Resource and Energy Economics (2014)
- Climate Change and Energy Production: The Effect of Drought on Electricity Prices
2017 Annual Meeting, July 30-August 1, Chicago, Illinois, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association
- Beef Cattle Price and Production Patterns in Relation to Drought in New Mexico
Sustainability, 2021, 13, (18), 1-20
- Understanding future threats to western rangelands: Modeling the performance of grazing strategies in the face of environmental change
Western Economics Forum, 2019, 17, (1)
- Exceptional Drought and Unconventional Energy Production
Sustainability, 2018, 10, (4), 1-13 View citations (2)
- Impact of Climate Change on Livestock Returns and Rangeland Ecosystem Sustainability in the Southwest
Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, 2018, 47, (2), 336-356
- Estimating the value of additional wind and transmission capacity in the rocky mountain west
Resource and Energy Economics, 2014, 36, (1), 22-48 View citations (6)
See also Working Paper (2013)
- The Potential of Valuing Rangeland Ecosystem Services on Public Rangelands
Western Economics Forum, 2013, 12, (1), 7 View citations (1)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.