Details about Ariana Torres
Access statistics for papers by Ariana Torres.
Last updated 2019-04-12. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
- E-Commerce Adoption in the Amazon Era: Evidence from the Green Industry
2018 Annual Meeting, August 5-7, Washington, D.C., Agricultural and Applied Economics Association
- What Drives Organic Decertification? The Case of Certified Fruit and Vegetable Farmers
2017 Annual Meeting, July 30-August 1, Chicago, Illinois, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association
- The Economic Implications of Social Capital on Hispanic Entrepreneurship
2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, Boston, Massachusetts, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association
- Does Social Capital Explain Small Business Resilience? A Panel Data Analysis Post-Katrina
2015 AAEA & WAEA Joint Annual Meeting, July 26-28, San Francisco, California, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association
- Does Proximity Determine Organic Certification Among Farmers Using Organic Practices?
2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C., Agricultural and Applied Economics Association
- Determining the Barriers to Organic Certification: An Explanatory Analysis of Information
2012 Annual Meeting, August 12-14, 2012, Seattle, Washington, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.