Details about Emmanouil Trachanas
Access statistics for papers by Emmanouil Trachanas.
Last updated 2018-07-05. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Revisiting the bi-directional causality between debt and growth: Evidence from linear and nonlinear tests
Journal of International Money and Finance, 2018, 83, (C), 55-74 View citations (4)
- Price transmission in the international skim milk powder markets
Applied Economics, 2016, 48, (54), 5233-5245 View citations (1)
- Vertical price transmission in the US beef sector: Evidence from the nonlinear ARDL model
Economic Modelling, 2016, 52, (PB), 499-506 View citations (14)
- ‘Nonlinear causality between crude oil price and exchange rate: A comparative study of China and India’ — A failed replication (negative Type 1 and Type 2)
Energy Economics, 2016, 56, (C), 150-160 View citations (7)
- Government spending and revenues in the Greek economy: evidence from nonlinear cointegration
Empirica, 2014, 41, (2), 365-376 View citations (11)
- Is the Greek budget deficit sustainable after all? Empirical evidence accounting for regime shifts
Applied Economics, 2014, 46, (20), 2387-2397 View citations (2)
- Fiscal deficits under financial pressure and insolvency: Evidence for Italy, Greece and Spain
Journal of Policy Modeling, 2013, 35, (5), 730-749 View citations (18)
- The dynamic linkages of fiscal and current account deficits: New evidence from five highly indebted European countries accounting for regime shifts and asymmetries
Economic Modelling, 2013, 31, (C), 502-510 View citations (20)
- What drives housing price dynamics in Greece: New evidence from asymmetric ARDL cointegration
Economic Modelling, 2012, 29, (4), 1064-1069 View citations (43)
- Has the Accession of Greece in the EU Influenced the Dynamics of the Country’s “Twin Deficits”? An Empirical Investigation
European Research Studies Journal, 2011, XIV, (1), 45-54 View citations (1)
- On the Dynamics of the Greek Twin Deficits: Empirical evidence over the period 1960 – 2007
International Journal of Business and Economic Sciences Applied Research (IJBESAR), 2009, 2, (2), 9-32 View citations (3)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.