Details about Angela Triguero Cano
Access statistics for papers by Angela Triguero Cano.
Last updated 2017-11-01. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Comparing persistence of product and process innovation: A discrete-time duration analysis of Innovation Spells
Economics Discussion Papers, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW) View citations (1)
See also Journal Article in Economics - The Open-Access, Open-Assessment E-Journal (2016)
- WHY DO SOME FIRMS CONTRACT OUT PRODUCTION? Evidence from firm-level panel data
See also Journal Article in Applied Economics (2012)
- Why do some firms contract out production?
Studies on the Spanish Economy, FEDEA View citations (3)
- Economic Downturns, Endogenous Government Policy and Welfare Caseloads
Hacienda Pública Española / Review of Public Economics, 2017, 220, (1), 107-136 View citations (5)
- Comparing persistence of product and process innovation: A discrete-time duration analysis of innovation spells
Economics - The Open-Access, Open-Assessment E-Journal, 2016, 10, 1-35 View citations (1)
See also Working Paper (2016)
- Leaders and Laggards in Environmental Innovation: An Empirical Analysis of SMEs in Europe
Business Strategy and the Environment, 2016, 25, (1), 28-39 View citations (5)
- Make, Buy, or Both: The Innovation Sourcing Strategy Dilemma after M&A
Growth and Change, 2016, 47, (2), 175-196
- Measuring the persistence in innovation in Spanish manufacturing firms: empirical evidence using discrete-time duration models
Economics of Innovation and New Technology, 2014, 23, (5-6), 447-468 View citations (8)
- Persistence of innovation and firm’s growth: evidence from a panel of SME and large Spanish manufacturing firms
Small Business Economics, 2014, 43, (4), 787-804 View citations (24)
- Differences in Innovation Between Food and Manufacturing Firms: An Analysis of Persistence
Agribusiness, 2013, 29, (3), 273-292 View citations (18)
- Drivers of different types of eco-innovation in European SMEs
Ecological Economics, 2013, 92, (C), 25-33 View citations (75)
- Understanding innovation: An analysis of persistence for Spanish manufacturing firms
Research Policy, 2013, 42, (2), 340-352 View citations (32)
- Why do some firms contract out production? Evidence from firm-level panel data
Applied Economics, 2012, 44, (13), 1631-1644 View citations (10)
See also Working Paper (2011)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.