Details about Silvio Traverso
Access statistics for papers by Silvio Traverso.
Last updated 2020-07-27. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- (Unintended) Consequences of export restrictions on medical goods during the Covid-19 pandemic
- Globalization, robotization and electoral outcomes: Evidence from spatial regressions for Italy
DEM Working Papers, Department of Economics and Management View citations (1)
- Globalization and Electoral Outcomes: Evidence from Italy
EconPol Working Paper, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich View citations (7)
See also Journal Article in Economics and Politics (2020)
- Disentangling the Effect of International Migration on Household Food and Nutrition Security
Working Papers - Economics, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Scienze per l'Economia e l'Impresa
- Fair trade or trade fair? International food trade and cross-border macronutrient flows
World Development, 2020, 132, (C)
- Globalization and electoral outcomes: Evidence from Italy
Economics and Politics, 2020, 32, (1), 68-103 View citations (1)
See also Working Paper (2018)
- The Political Connotation of International Trade and Globalisation: A Common Misunderstanding
Economia Internazionale / International Economics, 2018, 71, (1), 1-8
- How to escape from a poverty trap: The case of Bangladesh
World Development Perspectives, 2016, 4, (C), 48-59
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.