Details about Constantinos Tsamadias
Access statistics for papers by Constantinos Tsamadias.
Last updated 2019-01-05. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Does Higher Education Affect Economic Growth? The Case of Greece
International Economic Journal, 2014, 28, (3), 425-444 View citations (13)
- Does research and development capital affect total factor productivity? Evidence from Greece
Economics of Innovation and New Technology, 2014, 23, (7), 631-651 View citations (3)
- Efficiency and productivity of Greek higher technological educational institutions: an assessment over the period 2005-2009
International Journal of Education Economics and Development, 2014, 5, (3), 241-256 View citations (2)
- The rate of return of social investment on post-secondary initial vocational education and training in Greece
International Journal of Education Economics and Development, 2013, 4, (1), 57-71
- The effect of education on economic growth in Greece over the 1981-2009 period. Does the proxy of human capital affect the estimation?
International Journal of Education Economics and Development, 2012, 3, (3), 237-251 View citations (4)
- The effect of education on economic growth in Greece over the 1960--2000 period
Education Economics, 2010, 20, (5), 522-537 View citations (9)
- LESSONS AND EVIDENCE FROM PRODUCTIVITY AND REGIONAL GROWTH IN EUROPE
Regional Science Inquiry, 2009, 1, (1), 21-34
- TOWARDS A LIFE LONG LEARNING AND A KNOWLEDGE SOCIETY
Annales Universitatis Apulensis Series Oeconomica, 2008, 2, (10), 49
- Labour Productivity in the European Union and Comparison with the USA, 1979-2001
International Journal of Applied Econometrics and Quantitative Studies, 2004, 1, (4), 85-112
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.