Details about Yi-Chan Tsai
Access statistics for papers by Yi-Chan Tsai.
Last updated 2019-10-13. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- The 2008 US Auto Market Collapse
2019 Meeting Papers, Society for Economic Dynamics
Also in Working Papers, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis (2018)
- Resource Misallocation and Aggregate Productivity under Progressive Taxation
Working Papers, University of California at Riverside, Department of Economics
See also Journal Article in Journal of Macroeconomics (2019)
- Explaining the durable goods co-movement puzzle with non-separable preferences: a bayesian approach
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany View citations (3)
- Technology Adoption, Heterogenous Firms and Distortions
2011 Meeting Papers, Society for Economic Dynamics
- News Shocks and Costly Technology Adoption
2010 Meeting Papers, Society for Economic Dynamics View citations (5)
- Resource misallocation and aggregate productivity under progressive taxation
Journal of Macroeconomics, 2019, 60, (C), 123-137
See also Working Paper (2015)
- Explaining the durable goods co-movement puzzle: A Bayesian approach
Journal of Macroeconomics, 2017, 52, (C), 75-99 View citations (3)
- WHAT DO WORKING CAPITAL AND HABIT TELL US ABOUT THE CO-MOVEMENT PROBLEM?
Macroeconomic Dynamics, 2016, 20, (1), 342-361 View citations (7)
- What do technology shocks tell us about the New Keynesian paradigm?
Journal of Monetary Economics, 2009, 56, (4), 560-569 View citations (39)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.