Details about Dimitris Tsagdis
Access statistics for papers by Dimitris Tsagdis.
Last updated 2018-01-07. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles Books
- Critical Success Factors and Cluster Evolution: A case study of the Linköping ICT cluster lifecycle
Working Papers, Blekinge Institute of Technology, Department of Industrial Economics View citations (4)
- Developing an Object Oriented Model of Critical Success Factors for Clusters: The LinkÃ¶ping Information and Communication Technologies Cluster Test-Case
ERSA conference papers, European Regional Science Association
- Critical Success Factors and Cluster Evolution: A Case Study of the LinkÃ¶ping ICT Cluster Lifecycle
Environment and Planning A, 2014, 46, (6), 1425-1444 View citations (4)
- Is cumulative growth in manufacturing productivity slowing down in the EU12 regions?
Cambridge Journal of Economics, 2010, 34, (6), 1001-1017 View citations (10)
- Is There Evidence to Support Porter-type Cluster Policies?
Regional Studies, 2007, 41, (1), 39-49 View citations (13)
- Examining the location factors of R&D labor in the regions of Greece
The Annals of Regional Science, 2006, 40, (1), 43-54 View citations (1)
- Reassessing the validity of Verdoorn's law under conditions of spatial dependence: a case study of the Greek regions
Journal of Post Keynesian Economics, 2006, 29, (1), 149-170 View citations (5)
- The development of industrial clusters and public policy
Entrepreneurship & Regional Development, 2006, 18, (6), 525-542 View citations (13)
- Cluster Policies in Europe
Books, Edward Elgar Publishing View citations (42)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.