Details about Tsvetomira Tsenova
Access statistics for papers by Tsvetomira Tsenova.
Last updated 2020-08-09. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- International Monetary Transmission with Bank Heterogeneity and Default Risk
FIW Working Paper series, FIW View citations (3)
See also Journal Article in Annals of Finance (2014)
- THE IMPORTANCE OF BEING PRUDENT: CAPITAL ADEQUACY, FINANCIAL STABILITY AND THE MACROECONOMY
"Economic World" Library, 2016, (129 Year 2016), 1-110
- ARE LONG-TERM INFLATION EXPECTATIONS WELL-ANCHORED? EVIDENCE FROM THE EURO AREA AND THE UNITED STATES
Bulletin of Economic Research, 2015, 67, (1), 65-82 View citations (9)
- Tax policy, investment decisions and economic growth
Revue de l'OFCE, 2015, N° 141, (5), 225-262 View citations (2)
- Engine for European growth and stability
Revue de l'OFCE, 2014, N° 132, (1), 101-109 View citations (1)
- International monetary transmission with bank heterogeneity and default risk
Annals of Finance, 2014, 10, (2), 217-241 View citations (5)
See also Working Paper (2013)
- Growth and corporate governance in transition economies: an adaptation of the Ramsey model
International Journal of Business Governance and Ethics, 2006, 2, (1/2), 64-83
- Determinants of European Union Enterprises Relocation in Bulgaria
Economic Thought journal, 2002, (7), 56-72 View citations (3)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.