Details about Jane Kirsten Turpie
Access statistics for papers by Jane Kirsten Turpie.
Last updated 2010-09-21. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles Books
- Estimation of the Water Quality Amelioration Value of Wetlands: A Study of the Western Cape, South Africa
Discussion Papers, Resources For the Future View citations (1)
- Preliminary economic assessment of water resources of the Pangani River Basin, Tanzania
Conference Papers, International Water Management Institute View citations (3)
- Preliminary economic assessment of water resources of the Pangani River Basin, Tanzania: economic values and incentives
Conference Papers, International Water Management Institute
- The working for water programme: Evolution of a payments for ecosystem services mechanism that addresses both poverty and ecosystem service delivery in South Africa
Ecological Economics, 2008, 65, (4), 788-798 View citations (56)
- The existence value of biodiversity in South Africa: how interest, experience, knowledge, income and perceived level of threat influence local willingness to pay
Ecological Economics, 2003, 46, (2), 199-216 View citations (37)
- SPECIAL SECTION: LAND USE OPTIONS IN DRY TROPICAL WOODLAND ECOSYSTEMS IN ZIMBABWE: Implications of co-management for benefits from natural resources for rural households in north-western Zimbabwe
Ecological Economics, 2000, 33, (3), 369-381
- An ecological economic simulation model of mountain fynbos ecosystems: Dynamics, valuation and management
Ecological Economics, 1997, 22, (2), 155-169 View citations (29)
- Technical guidelines for economic valuation of inland small-scale fisheries in developing countries
Working Papers, The WorldFish Center
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.