Details about Ali Coskun Tuncer
Access statistics for papers by Ali Coskun Tuncer.
Last updated 2016-11-14. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles Books
- Feeling the blues. Moral hazard and debt dilution in Eurobonds before 1914
CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers
See also Journal Article in Journal of International Money and Finance (2016)
- The Black Swan of the Golden Periphery: The Ottoman Empire during the Classical Gold Standard Era
Working Papers, Department of Economic and Social History at the University of Cambridge
- Monetary sovereignty during the classical gold standard era: the Ottoman Empire and Europe, 1880-1913
Economic History Working Papers, London School of Economics and Political Science, Department of Economic History
- Feeling the blues Moral hazard and debt dilution in Eurobonds before 1914
Journal of International Money and Finance, 2016, 65, (C), 46-68 View citations (7)
See also Working Paper (2014)
- Europe's many integrations: Geography and grain markets, 1620–1913
Explorations in Economic History, 2013, 50, (1), 46-68 View citations (17)
- Barry Eichengreen, Exorbitant Privilege: The Rise and Fall of the Dollar (Oxford: Oxford University Press, 2011, 215 pp., Â£14.99)
Financial History Review, 2011, 18, (2), 245-247
- South-Eastern European Monetary and Economic Statistics from the Nineteenth Century to World War II
Publications, Bank of Greece View citations (13)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.