Details about Cigdem Borke Tunali
Access statistics for papers by Cigdem Borke Tunali.
Last updated 2019-11-19. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Is Corruption a Greater Evil than Sin?
Working Papers of LaRGE Research Center, Laboratoire de Recherche en Gestion et Economie (LaRGE), Université de Strasbourg
- Nobel Beauty
Working Paper series, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis
- Money Can't Buy EU Love: European Funds and the Brexit Referendum
CESifo Working Paper Series, CESifo Group Munich View citations (5)
- The Sustainability of External Imbalances in the European Periphery
LEQS – LSE 'Europe in Question' Discussion Paper Series, European Institute, LSE
- Happiness and Religion
CESifo Working Paper Series, CESifo Group Munich View citations (1)
- The Female Vote and the Rise of AKP in Turkey
CESifo Working Paper Series, CESifo Group Munich
- An Empirical Analysis on the Relationship between Health Care Expenditures and Economic Growth in the European Union Countries
European Journal of Medicine and Natural Scinces Articles, 2018, 2
- Do Scientific Products Contribute to the Level of Output? Empirical Evidence from the European Union Countries
Advances in Management and Applied Economics, 2016, 6, (3), 4
- State Aid Policy in the European Union
Journal of Common Market Studies, 2015, 53, (5), 1143-1162 View citations (5)
- Are fluctuations in energy consumption transitory or permanent? Evidence from a Fourier LM unit root test
Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, 2014, 36, (C), 20-25 View citations (8)
- Are per capita incomes of MENA countries converging or diverging?
Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, 2010, 389, (21), 4855-4862 View citations (4)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.