Details about Moses Kpughur Tule
Access statistics for papers by Moses Kpughur Tule.
Last updated 2020-03-18. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- You are what you eat: The role of oil price in Nigeria inflation forecast
Working Papers, Centre for Econometric and Allied Research, University of Ibadan View citations (2)
- Determination of the Dynamic Interaction between of Macro-Prudential and Monetary Policy Mix in Nigeria: A Structural Analysis
- A test for inflation persistence in Nigeria using fractional integration & fractional cointegration techniques
Economic Modelling, 2020, 87, (C), 225-237 View citations (1)
- Does Exchange Rate Volatility Affect Economic Growth in Nigeria?
International Journal of Economics and Finance, 2020, 12, (7), 54
- Improving Nigeria’s Inflation Forecast with Oil Price: The Role of Estimators
Journal of Quantitative Economics, 2020, 18, (1), 191-229
- REVISED SMALL MACRO-ECONOMETRIC MODEL OF THE NIGERIAN ECONOMY
Applied Econometrics and International Development, 2020, 20, (1), 97-116
- A Test of the Fiscal Theory of Price Level: Case Study of Nigeria
International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, 2019, 9, (6), 67-76
- Can agricultural commodity prices predict Nigeria's inflation?
Journal of Commodity Markets, 2019, 16, (C) View citations (5)
- Monetary Policy Contagion in the West African Monetary Zone
Foreign Trade Review, 2019, 54, (4), 375-398
- An Assessment of the Severity of Unemployment in Nigeria: Evidence from Fractional Integration
Journal of African Business, 2018, 19, (1), 39-61 View citations (1)
- Efficacy of Monetary Policy Instruments on Economic Growth: Evidence from Nigeria
Asian Economic and Financial Review, 2018, 8, (10), 1239-1256 View citations (1)
- Volatility of stock market returns and the naira exchange rate
Global Finance Journal, 2018, 35, (C), 97-105 View citations (3)
- Financial innovations and the future of monetary policy in Nigeria
Economics of Innovation and New Technology, 2017, 26, (5), 453-476
- Oil price shocks and volatility spillovers in the Nigerian sovereign bond market
Review of Financial Economics, 2017, 35, (C), 57-65 View citations (6)
- A composite index of leading indicators of unemployment in Nigeria
Journal of African Business, 2016, 17, (1), 87-105 View citations (2)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.