Details about Merxe Tudela
Access statistics for papers by Merxe Tudela.
Last updated 2013-05-06. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Risks and efficiency gains of a tiered structure in large-value payments: a simulation approach
Bank of England working papers, Bank of England View citations (7)
- The determinants of household debt and balance sheets in the United Kingdom
Bank of England working papers, Bank of England View citations (26)
- When is mortgage indebtedness a financial burden to British households? A dynamic probit approach
Bank of England working papers, Bank of England View citations (46)
- From tiny samples do mighty populations grow? Using the British Household Panel Survey to analyse the household sector balance sheet
Bank of England working papers, Bank of England View citations (9)
- A Merton Model Approach to Assessing the Default Risk of UK Public Companies
Royal Economic Society Annual Conference 2003, Royal Economic Society View citations (32)
Also in Bank of England working papers, Bank of England (2003) View citations (27)
- Explaining Currency Crises: A Duration Model Approach
CEP Discussion Papers, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE View citations (9)
See also Journal Article in Journal of International Money and Finance (2004)
- What can be said about the rise and fall in oil prices?
Bank of England Quarterly Bulletin, 2009, 49, (3), 215-225 View citations (5)
- The timing and funding of CHAPS sterling payments
Economic Policy Review, 2008, 14, (Sep), 113-133 View citations (30)
- What do Twins Share? A Joint Probit Estimation of Banking and Currency Crises
Economica, 2008, 75, (298), 199-221 View citations (14)
- Modelling Currency Crises in Emerging Markets: A Dynamic Probit Model with Unobserved Heterogeneity and Autocorrelated Errors*
Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, 2006, 68, (4), 445-471 View citations (34)
- Explaining currency crises: a duration model approach
Journal of International Money and Finance, 2004, 23, (5), 799-816 View citations (34)
See also Working Paper (2001)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.