Details about David Tufte
Access statistics for papers by David Tufte.
Last updated 2019-12-21. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Macroeconomic variables and the performance of the Indian Stock Market
Working Papers, University of New Orleans, Department of Economics and Finance View citations (10)
- Central Bank Independence, Inflation Variability, and the Revenue Smoothing Hypothesis
International Advances in Economic Research, 2006, 12, (2), 147-160 View citations (1)
- A New and Different Spreadsheet Text The Art of Modeling with Spreadsheets: Management Science, Spreadsheet Engineering and Modeling Craft by Stephen G. Powell and Kenneth R. Baker
INFORMS Transactions on Education, 2004, 4, (3), 69-73
- The X-Efficiency of a Group-Based Lending Institution: The Case of the Grameen Bank
World Development, 2001, 29, (6), 1071-1082 View citations (9)
- Market efficiency, the Mexican peso crisis, and the US bank stock returns: An application of the event parameter method
Global Finance Journal, 2000, 11, (1-2), 73-86
- Models with Unexpected Components: The Case for Efficient Estimation
Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, 1999, 13, (3), 295-313 View citations (3)
- The 1994–1995 Mexican Currency Crisis and U.S. Bank Stock Returns
Journal of Financial Services Research, 1999, 16, (1), 47-60 View citations (5)
- An empirical investigation of U.S. bank risk and the Mexican peso crisis
Journal of Economics and Finance, 1998, 22, (2), 139-147 View citations (3)
- CATS in RATS: cointegration analysis of time series: version 1.01
Journal of Applied Econometrics, 1998, 13, (3), 321-330
- Exchange Rate Volatility: Does Politics Matter?
Journal of Macroeconomics, 1998, 20, (2), 351-365 View citations (11)
- Exchange rate volatility and aggregate export growth in Bangladesh
Applied Economics, 1998, 30, (2), 189-201 View citations (15)
- Examining impulse response functions in cointegrated systems
Applied Economics, 1997, 29, (12), 1593-1603 View citations (58)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.