Details about Sigbjorn Tveteras
Access statistics for papers by Sigbjorn Tveteras.
Last updated 2013-08-06. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Individual Fishing Quotas in Peru: Stopping the Race for Anchovies
ILADES-UAH Working Papers, Universidad Alberto Hurtado/School of Economics and Business View citations (10)
- Long-haul flights and tourist arrivals
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany
- The structure of herring product demand in Russia
UiS Working Papers in Economics and Finance, University of Stavanger
- When will trade restrictions affect producer behavior: Oligopsony power in international trade
UiS Working Papers in Economics and Finance, University of Stavanger View citations (3)
- Market Interactions in Aquaculture
95th Seminar, December 9-10, 2005, Civitavecchia, Italy, European Association of Agricultural Economists View citations (4)
- Review of Environmental Issues in Fish Farming: Empirical Evidence from Salmon Farming
95th Seminar, December 9-10, 2005, Civitavecchia, Italy, European Association of Agricultural Economists View citations (1)
- Regime Shifts in the Fish Meal/Soybean Meal Price Ratio
Journal of Agricultural Economics, 2013, 64, (1), 97-111 View citations (6)
- The Global Competition for Wild Fish Resources between Livestock and Aquaculture
Journal of Agricultural Economics, 2010, 61, (2), 381-397 View citations (2)
- International fish trade and exchange rates: an application to the trade with salmon and fishmeal
Applied Economics, 2008, 40, (13), 1745-1755 View citations (9)
- On the Relationship Between Aquaculture and Reduction Fisheries
Journal of Agricultural Economics, 2004, 55, (2), 245-265 View citations (8)
- Aggregation over different qualities: Are there generic commodities?
Economics Bulletin, 2001, 3, (13), 1-6 View citations (3)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.