Details about Irene Tzouramani
Access statistics for papers by Irene Tzouramani.
Last updated 2019-11-11. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Regional Economic Convergence in Greece: A Stochastic Dominance Approach
ERSA conference papers, European Regional Science Association View citations (1)
- Assessing agricultural policy incentives for Greek organic agriculture: A Real options approach
114th Seminar, April 15-16, 2010, Berlin, Germany, European Association of Agricultural Economists
- Policy implementations for organic agriculture: A real options approach
83rd Annual Conference, March 30 - April 1, 2009, Dublin, Ireland, Agricultural Economics Society
- Assessing economic incentives for dairy sheep farmers: A real options approach
2008 International Congress, August 26-29, 2008, Ghent, Belgium, European Association of Agricultural Economists
- MODELLING ECONOMIC ALTERNATIVES FOR TOBACCO PRODUCERS: THE CASE OF SHEEP FARMING
107th Seminar, January 30-February 1, 2008, Sevilla, Spain, European Association of Agricultural Economists
- Risk and Income Risk Management Issues for Organic Crops in Greece
108th Seminar, February 8-9, 2008, Warsaw, Poland, European Association of Agricultural Economists
- Employing Real Options Methodology for Decision Making in Greenhouse Technology
2002 International Congress, August 28-31, 2002, Zaragoza, Spain, European Association of Agricultural Economists
- PDO supply chains in Greece: empirical evidence from two regional products
67th Seminar, October 28-30, 1999, LeMans, France, European Association of Agricultural Economists View citations (2)
- Assessing the Environmental Efficiency of Greek Dairy Sheep Farms: GHG Emissions and Mitigation Potential
Agriculture, 2019, 9, (2), 1-1
- Adoption of risk management strategies in European agriculture
Studies in Agricultural Economics, 2016, 118, (3), 9
- Assessing the Efficiency of Small-Scale and Bottom Trawler Vessels in Greece
Sustainability, 2016, 8, (7), 1-1 View citations (2)
- Economic Sustainability of Organic Aloe Vera Farming in Greece under Risk and Uncertainty
Sustainability, 2016, 8, (4), 1-1 View citations (3)
- A Socioeconomic Valuation of an Irrigation System Project Based on Real Option Analysis Approach
Water Resources Management: An International Journal, Published for the European Water Resources Association (EWRA), 2009, 23, (10), 1989-2001 View citations (6)
- Employing real options methodology in agricultural investments: the case of greenhouse construction
Applied Economics Letters, 2004, 11, (6), 355-359 View citations (4)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.