Details about Nitzan Tzur-Ilan
Access statistics for papers by Nitzan Tzur-Ilan.
Last updated 2020-03-04. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles Chapters
- The Determinants of Fiscal and Monetary Policies During the Covid-19 Crisis
NBER Working Papers, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc View citations (2)
- Does Location Matter? Evidence on Differential Mortgage Pricing in Israel
Bank of Israel Working Papers, Bank of Israel
- Long-Run Trends in the Farm Size Distribution in Israel: The Role of Part-Time Farming
Discussion Papers, Hebrew University of Jerusalem, Department of Agricultural Economics and Management
Also in 2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland, European Association of Agricultural Economists (2011)
- MACROPRUDENTIAL POLICY: IMPLEMENTATION, EFFECTS, AND LESSONS
Israel Economic Review, 2019, 17, (1), 39-71
- Assessing the impact of macroprudential tools: the case of Israel
A chapter in Macroprudential policy frameworks, implementation and relationships with other policies, 2017, vol. 94, pp 107-218 View citations (1)