Details about Nuri Ucar
Access statistics for papers by Nuri Ucar.
Last updated 2014-12-08. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Energy Consumption and Economic Growth: Evidence from Nonlinear Panel Cointegration and Causality Tests
Hacettepe University Department of Economics Working Papers, Hacettepe University, Department of Economics View citations (7)
Also in MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany (2012) View citations (6)
See also Journal Article in Applied Econometrics (2014)
- Energy consumption and economic growth: Evidence from nonlinear panel cointegration and causality tests
Applied Econometrics, 2014, 34, (2), 36-55 View citations (10)
See also Working Paper (2012)
- Testing stochastic income convergence in seasonal heterogeneous panels
Economic Modelling, 2010, 27, (1), 422-431 View citations (5)
- Testing for unit root in nonlinear heterogeneous panels
Economics Letters, 2009, 104, (1), 5-8 View citations (79)
- Effect of cross correlations in error terms on the model selection criteria for the stationary VAR process
Applied Economics Letters, 2006, 13, (4), 223-228 View citations (1)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.