Details about Augustine Ujunwa
Access statistics for papers by Augustine Ujunwa.
Last updated 2021-09-06. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles Chapters
- MACROECONOMIC EFFECT OF COVID-19 ON WEST AFRICAN MONETARY ZONE (WAMZ): A FAN CHART PROBABILITY FORECAST ANALYSIS
West African Journal of Monetary and Economic Integration, 2020, 20, (1b), 38-76
- Armed Conflict and Food Security in West Africa: Socioeconomic Perspective
International Journal of Social Economics, 2019, 46, (2), 182-198
- Assessing the spillover effects of U.S. monetary policy normalization on Nigeria sovereign bond yield
Financial Innovation, 2019, 5, (1), 1-16 View citations (1)
- Monetary Policy Contagion in the West African Monetary Zone
Foreign Trade Review, 2019, 54, (4), 375-398 View citations (1)
- Determinants of Excess Liquidity in the Nigerian Banking System
Journal of Reviews on Global Economics, 2018, 7, 516-526
- Does deposit insurance promote moral hazards and adverse selection? Evidence from Sub-Saharan Africa
International Journal of Managerial Finance, 2018, 14, (2), 150-169
- Macroeconomic Effects of Exogenous Oil Price Shock in Nigeria: Persistent or Transitory
International Journal of Economics and Finance, 2018, 10, (11), 28
- Effects of Fiscal and Monetary Policies on the Nigerian Manufacturering Sector
Journal of Finance and Investment Analysis, 2017, 6, (1), 1
- Corporate Board Diversity and Firm Performance: Evidence from Nigeria
REVISTA DE MANAGEMENT COMPARAT INTERNATIONAL/REVIEW OF INTERNATIONAL COMPARATIVE MANAGEMENT, 2012, 13, (4), 605-620 View citations (15)
- Legal-Based Financial Structure and Long-Run Growth: Evidence from Nigeria
Journal of Applied Finance & Banking, 2011, 1, (2), 1 View citations (1)
- Millennium development goals and entrepreneurial skill development in Nigeria: The role of microfinance banks
Advances in Management and Applied Economics, 2011, 1, (3), 3
- Repositioning Insurance Industry for Operational Efficiency: The Nigerian Case
Journal of Applied Finance & Banking, 2011, 1, (3), 2 View citations (6)
- Macroeconomic Effects of Commodity Price Shocks on ECOWAS Members
Springer View citations (1)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.