Details about Arzu Uluc
Access statistics for papers by Arzu Uluc.
Last updated 2020-02-07. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- A tiger by the tail: estimating the UK mortgage market vulnerabilities from loan-level data
Bank of England working papers, Bank of England View citations (6)
- Capital requirements, risk shifting and the mortgage market
Working Paper Series, European Central Bank
Also in CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers (2016) View citations (8)
Bank of England working papers, Bank of England (2015) View citations (8)
- Did pre-crisis mortgage lending limit post-crisis corporate lending? Evidence from UK bank balance sheets
Bank of England working papers, Bank of England View citations (2)
- Macroprudential policy in an agent-based model of the UK housing market
Bank of England working papers, Bank of England View citations (18)
- Stabilising house prices: the role of housing futures trading
Bank of England working papers, Bank of England
See also Journal Article in The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics (2018)
- Capital requirements, monetary policy and risk shifting in the mortgage market
Journal of Financial Intermediation, 2018, 35, (PB), 3-16 View citations (5)
- Stabilising House Prices: the Role of Housing Futures Trading
The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, 2018, 56, (4), 587-621 View citations (1)
See also Working Paper (2015)
- The Bank of England / NMG Survey of Household Finances
Fiscal Studies, 2016, 37, 131-152 View citations (2)
- The potential impact of higher interest rates on the household sector: evidence from the 2014 NMG Consulting survey
Bank of England Quarterly Bulletin, 2014, 54, (4), 419-433 View citations (7)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.