Details about Recep Ulucak
Access statistics for papers by Recep Ulucak.
Last updated 2022-06-11. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Analyzing energy innovation-emissions nexus in China: A novel dynamic simulation method
Energy, 2022, 244, (PB)
- Insights for a sustainable environment: analysing the persistence of policy shocks to ecological footprints of Mediterranean countries
Spatial Economic Analysis, 2022, 17, (1), 47-66 View citations (1)
- Bibliometric Literature Analysis of a Multi-Dimensional Sustainable Development Issue: Energy Poverty
Sustainability, 2021, 13, (17), 1-21
- Renewable energy, technological innovation and the environment: A novel dynamic auto-regressive distributive lag simulation
Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, 2021, 150, (C) View citations (4)
- The role of natural resources abundance and dependence in achieving environmental sustainability: Evidence from resource‐based economies
Sustainable Development, 2021, 29, (1), 143-154 View citations (17)
- An assessment of the environmental sustainability corridor: Investigating the non‐linear effects of environmental taxation on CO2 emissions
Sustainable Development, 2020, 28, (4), 1010-1018 View citations (5)
- Does information and communication technology affect CO2 mitigation under the pathway of sustainable development during the mode of globalization?
Sustainable Development, 2020, 28, (4), 857-867 View citations (18)
- Dynamics of tourism demand in Turkey: Panel data analysis using gravity model
Tourism Economics, 2020, 26, (8), 1394-1414 View citations (6)
- Investigating the non-linear effects of globalization on material consumption in the EU countries: Evidence from PSTR estimation
Resources Policy, 2020, 67, (C) View citations (16)
- Mitigation pathways toward sustainable development: Is there any trade‐off between environmental regulation and carbon emissions reduction?
Sustainable Development, 2020, 28, (4), 813-822 View citations (12)
- Relationship between energy consumption and environmental sustainability in OECD countries: The role of natural resources rents
Resources Policy, 2020, 69, (C) View citations (17)
- Relationship between energy intensity and CO2 emissions: Does economic policy matter?
Sustainable Development, 2020, 28, (5), 1457-1464 View citations (12)
- The pathway toward pollution mitigation: Does institutional quality make a difference?
Business Strategy and the Environment, 2020, 29, (8), 3571-3583 View citations (19)
- Is There a Non-linear Relationship between Net Trade Cycle and Corporate Performance in Turkey?
International Business Research, 2016, 9, (6), 95-101 View citations (1)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.