Details about Chieko Umetsu
Access statistics for papers by Chieko Umetsu.
Last updated 2020-10-10. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- The impacts of regional differences on farmland consolidation in Japan: The case of Tohoku, Hokuriku and Kinki
2018 Conference, July 28-August 2, 2018, Vancouver, British Columbia, International Association of Agricultural Economists
- Climate Change and Alternative Cropping Patterns in Lower Seyhan Irrigation Project: A Regional Simulation Analysis with MRI-GCM and CCSR-GCM
Regional and Urban Modeling, EcoMod
- Spatial Water Management under Alternative Institutional Arrangements
- Water Allocation Under Distribution Losses: Comparing Alternative Institutions
Working Papers, University of Alberta, Department of Economics View citations (10)
See also Journal Article in Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control (2009)
- Water allocation under distribution losses: Comparing alternative institutions
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, 2009, 33, (2), 463-476 View citations (10)
See also Working Paper (2009)
- Environmental effects of intensification of agriculture: livestock production and regulation
Environmental Economics and Policy Studies, 2007, 8, (4), 315-336 View citations (3)
- Basinwide water management: a spatial model
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, 2003, 45, (1), 1-23 View citations (38)
- Efficiency and Technical Change in the Philippine Rice Sector: A Malmquist Total Factor Productivity Analysis
American Journal of Agricultural Economics, 2003, 85, (4), 943-963 View citations (25)
- Water conveyance, return flows and technology choice
Agricultural Economics, 1998, 19, (1-2), 181-191 View citations (3)
Also in Agricultural Economics, 1998, 19, (1-2), 181-191 (1998)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.