Details about Mukti Upadhyay
Access statistics for papers by Mukti Upadhyay.
Last updated 2015-08-23. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Total Factor Productivity, Human Capital and Outward Orientation: Differences by Stage of Ddevelopment and Geographic Regions
Working papers, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics View citations (14)
- The Effects of Trade Orientation and Human Capital on Total Factor Productivity
Working papers, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics View citations (2)
- The Quest for Prosperity: How Developing Economies Can Take Off
The European Journal of Development Research, 2015, 27, (4), 625-627
- The Effect of HIV/AIDS on Economic Growth of Southern African Countries
Asian Economic and Financial Review, 2014, 4, (9), 1146-1157 View citations (1)
- Agricultural Productivity and Poverty Reduction in Nepal
Review of Development Economics, 2013, 17, (4), 732-746 View citations (5)
- Another empirical look at the Kuznets curve
International Journal of Business and Economic Sciences Applied Research (IJBESAR), 2010, 3, (2), 7-19 View citations (1)
- Determinants of household supply of labour in food-for-work programme in Tigray, Ethiopia
Applied Economics, 2009, 41, (5), 579-587
- Poverty reduction, economic growth and inequality in Africa
Applied Economics Letters, 2009, 16, (18), 1791-1794 View citations (7)
- Has the 1996 Welfare Reform Reduced the U.S. Poverty Rate? An Empirical Analysis Using Panel Data
Economics Bulletin, 2008, 9, (2), 1-4
- Remittances and economic growth in developing countries
The European Journal of Development Research, 2008, 20, (3), 497-506 View citations (49)
- Political Economy of Regional Trading Arrangements in South Asia
Journal of Economic Integration, 2004, 19, 427-446 View citations (1)
- Total factor productivity and the convergence hypothesis
Journal of Macroeconomics, 2002, 24, (2), 267-286 View citations (80)
- The effects of openness, trade orientation, and human capital on total factor productivity
Journal of Development Economics, 2000, 63, (2), 399-423 View citations (131)
- Output effects of devaluation: Evidence from Asia
Journal of Development Studies, 1999, 35, (6), 89-103 View citations (16)
- Can public sector employment spur human capital acquisition?
Economics Letters, 1997, 56, (1), 121-127 View citations (3)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.