Details about Takuya Urakami
Access statistics for papers by Takuya Urakami.
Last updated 2023-01-23. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles Chapters
- Industry Fragmentation and Wastewater Efficiency: A Case Study of Hyogo Prefecture in Japan
ADBI Working Papers, Asian Development Bank Institute
- Economies of Vertical Integration in the Japanese Water Supply Industry
ERSA conference papers, European Regional Science Association View citations (3)
See also Journal Article in Review of Regional Research: Jahrbuch für Regionalwissenschaft (2007)
- Identifying scale economies for different types of water supply organizations in Japan
ERSA conference papers, European Regional Science Association View citations (4)
- The effects of subsidies on the cost structure of Japanese water supply organizations
ERSA conference papers, European Regional Science Association
- Comparisons of efficiencies between two types of DMUs: an application to Japanese public water companies
ERSA conference papers, European Regional Science Association View citations (1)
- A private-public comparison of bus service operators
ERSA conference papers, European Regional Science Association View citations (9)
- Measuring and decomposing productivity change in the presence of mergers
European Journal of Operational Research, 2020, 282, (1), 319-333 View citations (5)
- The Effects of Consolidation amongst Japanese Water Utilities
Urban Studies, 2011, 48, (13), 2805-2825 View citations (18)
- Economies of vertical integration in the Japanese water supply industry
Review of Regional Research: Jahrbuch für Regionalwissenschaft, 2007, 27, (2), 129-141 View citations (9)
See also Working Paper (2006)
- articles: Identifying network density and scale economies for Japanese water supply organizations
Papers in Regional Science, 2001, 80, (2), 211-230 View citations (59)
- A Bayesian Stochastic Frontier Model with Endogenous Regressors: An Application to the Effect of Division of Labor in Japanese Water Supply Organizations
A chapter in Topics in Identification, Limited Dependent Variables, Partial Observability, Experimentation, and Flexible Modeling: Part B, 2019, vol. 40B, pp 29-46
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.