Details about Lawrence Uren
Access statistics for papers by Lawrence Uren.
Last updated 2021-10-26. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Stamping out stamp duty: Property or consumption taxes?
CAMA Working Papers, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University View citations (4)
- The Employed, the Unemployed, and the Unemployable: Directed Search with Worker Heterogeneity
2011 Meeting Papers, Society for Economic Dynamics View citations (1)
Also in Working Papers, School of Economics, La Trobe University (2010)
Department of Economics - Working Papers Series, The University of Melbourne (2010)
Working Papers, School of Economics, La Trobe University (2010)
- Wage Inequality in a Burdett-Mortensen World
CERS-IE WORKING PAPERS, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies
- Investment Housing Tax Concessions and Welfare: Evidence from Australia
CAMA Working Papers, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University View citations (1)
- Understanding Housing Affordability in Australia
Australian Economic Review, 2021, 54, (3), 375-386 View citations (6)
- The redistributive role of unemployment benefits
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, 2018, 90, (C), 236-258 View citations (2)
- Economic Policy and the Great Depression in a Small Open Economy
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, 2014, 46, (2-3), 347-370 View citations (2)
- Search and the Labour Market
Australian Economic Review, 2014, 47, (2), 269-276
- Worker heterogeneity, the job-finding rate, and technical change
European Economic Review, 2014, 70, (C), 159-177 View citations (6)
- SKILL REQUIREMENTS, SEARCH FRICTIONS, AND WAGE INEQUALITY
International Economic Review, 2011, 52, (2), 379-406 View citations (2)
- Vacancies and Unemployment in Australia
Australian Economic Review, 2010, 43, (2), 136-152 View citations (3)
- Inequality, Volatility and Labour Market Efficiency
The B.E. Journal of Macroeconomics, 2008, 8, (1), 1-30 View citations (7)
- Entrepreneurship and labour market fluctuations
Economics Bulletin, 2007, 10, (13), 1-11 View citations (6)
- The Allocation of Labor and Endogenous Search Decisions
The B.E. Journal of Macroeconomics, 2006, 6, (1), 1-31 View citations (7)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.