Details about Faraz Usmani
Access statistics for papers by Faraz Usmani.
Last updated 2021-11-19. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- NGOs and the effectiveness of interventions
Ruhr Economic Papers, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen View citations (1)
Also in WIDER Working Paper Series, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER) (2018) View citations (4)
- Fracking, farmers, and rural electrification in India
Ruhr Economic Papers, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen View citations (5)
- Is energy the golden thread? A systematic review of the impacts of modern and traditional energy use in low- and middle-income countries
Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, 2021, 135, (C) View citations (14)
- The more choice, the better? Evidence from experimental auctions in rural Senegal
Economics Letters, 2021, 206, (C)
- Preferences and the Effectiveness of Behavior-Change Interventions: Evidence from Adoption of Improved Cookstoves in India
Journal of the Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, 2020, 7, (2), 305 - 343 View citations (5)
- The Price of Purity: Willingness to Pay for Air and Water Purification Technologies in Rajasthan, India
Environmental & Resource Economics, 2019, 73, (4), 1073-1100 View citations (1)
- What are Households Willing to Pay for Improved Water Access? Results from a Meta-Analysis
Ecological Economics, 2017, 136, (C), 126-135 View citations (11)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.