Details about Pinar Uysal
Access statistics for papers by Pinar Uysal.
Last updated 2018-02-20. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Forecasting High-Risk Composite CAMELS Ratings
International Finance Discussion Papers, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.)
- Mortgage Default in an Estimated Model of the U.S. Housing Market
Working Papers, Banco de México View citations (15)
See also Journal Article in Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control (2017)
- Firm Heterogeneity and Trade-Induced Layoffs: An Empirical Investigation
School of Economics Working Paper Series, LeBow College of Business, Drexel University View citations (5)
See also Journal Article in European Economic Review (2015)
- Bank funding costs in a rising interest rate environment
Journal of Banking & Finance, 2018, 87, (C), 164-186 View citations (1)
- Mortgage default in an estimated model of the U.S. housing market
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, 2017, 76, (C), 171-201 View citations (16)
See also Working Paper (2017)
- Firm heterogeneity and trade-induced layoffs: An empirical investigation
European Economic Review, 2015, 75, (C), 80-97 View citations (4)
See also Working Paper (2015)
- Can Equity Volatility Explain the Global Loan Pricing Puzzle?
Review of Financial Studies, 2013, 26, (12), 3225-3265 View citations (5)