Details about Volodymyr Vakhitov
Access statistics for papers by Volodymyr Vakhitov.
Last updated 2016-03-22. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Is Privatization Working in Ukraine? New Estimates from Comprehensive Manufacturing Firm Data, 1989-2013
IZA Discussion Papers, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA)
- Impact of services liberalization on productivity of manufacturing firms: evidence from Ukrainian firm-level data
EERC Working Paper Series, EERC Research Network, Russia and CIS View citations (4)
Also in Discussion Papers, Kyiv School of Economics (2011) View citations (2)
- Services liberalization and productivity of manufacturing firms: evidence from Ukraine
Policy Research Working Paper Series, The World Bank View citations (6)
- Effects of Ownership on Agglomeration Economies: Evidence from Ukrainian Firm Level Data
Discussion Papers, Kyiv School of Economics View citations (1)
- Wages, Layoffs, and Privatization: Evidence from Ukraine
Upjohn Working Papers and Journal Articles, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research View citations (14)
Also in Upjohn Working Papers and Journal Articles, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research View citations (12)
CERT Discussion Papers, Centre for Economic Reform and Transformation, Heriot Watt University (2006) View citations (12)
See also Journal Article in Journal of Comparative Economics (2006)
- The evolution of firm-level distributions for Ukrainian manufacturing firms
Journal of Comparative Economics, 2016, 44, (1), 148-162
- Services liberalization and productivity of manufacturing firms
The Economics of Transition, 2015, 23, (1), 1-44 View citations (7)
- Wages, layoffs, and privatization: Evidence from Ukraine
Journal of Comparative Economics, 2006, 34, (2), 272-294 View citations (12)
See also Working Paper (2006)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.