Details about George Louis Van Houtven
Access statistics for papers by George Louis Van Houtven.
Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- The use of willingness to pay experiments: estimating demand for piped water connections in Sri Lanka
Policy Research Working Paper Series, The World Bank View citations (16)
- Averting Behavior and Drinking Water Quality
Working Papers, East Carolina University, Department of Economics
- Non-Market Valuation and the Household
Working Papers, Duke University, Department of Economics View citations (8)
- The value of superfund cleanups: evidence from U.S. Environmental Protection Agency decisions
Policy Research Working Paper Series, The World Bank
- When is a life too costly to save?: evidence from U.S. environmental regulations
Policy Research Working Paper Series, The World Bank View citations (8)
- Using Contingent Valuation to Measure the Compensation Required to Gain Community Acceptance of a LULU: The Case of a Hazardous Waste Disposal Facility
Working Papers, East Carolina University, Department of Economics View citations (8)
- Valuing water quality improvements in the United States using meta-analysis: Is the glass half-full or half-empty for national policy analysis?
Resource and Energy Economics, 2007, 29, (3), 206-228 View citations (75)
- Structural benefit transfer: An example using VSL estimates
Ecological Economics, 2006, 60, (2), 361-371 View citations (21)
- Valuing avoided morbidity using meta‐regression analysis: what can health status measures and QALYs tell us about WTP?
Health Economics, 2006, 15, (8), 775-795 View citations (16)
- Recovering Hicksian Consumer Surplus within a Collective Model: Hausman's Method for the Household
Environmental & Resource Economics, 2004, 28, (2), 153-167 View citations (5)
- VSL reconsidered: what do labor supply estimates reveal about risk preferences?
Economics Letters, 2003, 80, (2), 147-153 View citations (7)
- Paying for Permanence: An Economic Analysis of EPA's Cleanup Decisions at Superfund Sites
RAND Journal of Economics, 1996, 27, (3), 563-582 View citations (24)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.