Details about Kathryn Vasilaky
|Postal address:||K Vasilaky, PhD Assistant Professor Orfalea College of Business Department of Economics Cal Poly 1 Grand Ave, SLO, CA 93407 Rm 322, Ph 805 756-2382|
|Workplace:||Economics Area, Orfalea College of Business, California Polytechnic State University, (more information at EDIRC)|
Access statistics for papers by Kathryn Vasilaky.
Last updated 2018-02-09. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- As Good as the Company They Keep?
World Bank Other Operational Studies, The World Bank View citations (2)
- Empowering Girls Triggers Their Brothers to Compete
World Bank Other Operational Studies, The World Bank
- Women's empowerment, sibling rivalry, and competitiveness: evidence from a lab experiment and a randomized control trial in Uganda
Policy Research Working Paper Series, The World Bank View citations (2)
- Measuring the Impact of Educational Insurance Games on Index Insurance Take-up
2014 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2014, Minneapolis, Minnesota, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association
- The effects of school quality on fertility in a transition economy
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany
- Competition or cooperation? Using team and tournament incentives for learning among female farmers in rural Uganda
World Development, 2018, 103, (C), 216-225
- Female Social Networks and Farmer Training: Can Randomized Information Exchange Improve Outcomes?
American Journal of Agricultural Economics, 2013, 95, (2), 376-383 View citations (8)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.