Details about Francesco Vanni
Access statistics for papers by Francesco Vanni.
Last updated 2020-06-11. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Greening direct payments in Italy: what consequences for arable farms?
2014 International Congress, August 26-29, 2014, Ljubljana, Slovenia, European Association of Agricultural Economists View citations (1)
- Delivering public goods in agriculture: the cost of green payments for Italian farms
126th Seminar, June 27-29, 2012, Capri, Italy, European Association of Agricultural Economists View citations (2)
- The effects of decoupling on Italian COP sector: an ex-post evaluation
122nd Seminar, February 17-18, 2011, Ancona, Italy, European Association of Agricultural Economists View citations (1)
- The Impact of Non-Agricultural Diversification on Financial Performance: Evidence from Family Farms in Italy
Sustainability, 2020, 12, (2), 1-14 View citations (4)
- Agri-environmental collaborative projects: Challenges and perspectives in Italy
ECONOMIA AGRO-ALIMENTARE, 2019, 21, (2), 459-479
- Policy Mixes as a Strategy to Provide More Effective Social and Environmental Benefits: Evidence from Six Rural Areas in Europe
Sustainability, 2019, 11, (23), 1-17
- The Role of Localized Agri-Food Systems in the Provision of Environmental and Social Benefits in Peripheral Areas: Evidence from Two Case Studies in Italy
Agriculture, 2018, 8, (8), 1-19 View citations (2)
- Multifunctional Aspects of Italian Agriculture: Evidence from the Latest Census
QA - Rivista dell'Associazione Rossi-Doria, 2014, (1)
- The effects of CAP greening on Italian agriculture
Politica Agricola Internazionale - International Agricultural Policy, 2013, (3) View citations (6)
- The role of small farms in Italy: between subsistence and diversification
Village and Agriculture (Wieś i Rolnictwo), 2013, 1, (158) View citations (1)
Also in Village and Agriculture (Wieś i Rolnictwo), 2013, 2, (159) (2013) View citations (2)
- The effects of decoupling on the COP sector in Italy: an ex-post performance analysis
Politica Agricola Internazionale - International Agricultural Policy, 2012, (2), 17 View citations (2)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.