Details about Jos van Bommel
Access statistics for papers by Jos van Bommel.
Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Financial Intermediaries and Transaction Costs
Documents de Travail de l'OFCE, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE)
- Do emerging markets benefit from index inclusion?
Money Macro and Finance (MMF) Research Group Conference 2006, Money Macro and Finance Research Group View citations (1)
- Endogenous Cycles and Liquidity Risk
Money Macro and Finance (MMF) Research Group Conference 2006, Money Macro and Finance Research Group
- Measuring price discovery: The variance ratio, the R2, and the weighted price contribution
Finance Research Letters, 2011, 8, (3), 112-119 View citations (4)
- An empirical investigation of the speed of information aggregation: a study of IPOs
International Journal of Banking, Accounting and Finance, 2010, 2, (1), 47-79
- One Man Two Hats: What's All the Commotion!
The Financial Review, 2009, 44, (2), 179-212 View citations (2)
- Post-IPO capital expenditures and market feedback
Journal of Banking & Finance, 2003, 27, (2), 275-305 View citations (9)
- Messages from market to management: the case of IPOs
Journal of Corporate Finance, 2002, 8, (2), 123-138 View citations (13)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.