Details about Peter VanderHart
Access statistics for papers by Peter VanderHart.
Last updated 2019-06-06. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- What is the best way to impede a central bank?
The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, 2009, 49, (3), 784-797
- Not Enough Capital and Too Much Bureaucracy: An Analysis of the Input Choice Efficiency of Ohio Secondary Schools
Journal of Economic Insight (formerly the Journal of Economics (MVEA)), 2003, 29, (1), 77-92
- The Federal Reserve's Reaction Function under Greenspan: An Ordinal Probit Analysis
Journal of Macroeconomics, 2000, 22, (4), 631-644 View citations (12)
- The Housing Decisions of Older Households: A Dynamic Analysis
Journal of Housing Economics, 1998, 7, (1), 21-48 View citations (8)
- An Empirical Analysis of the Housing Decisions of Older Homeowners
Real Estate Economics, 1994, 22, (2), 205-233 View citations (5)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.