Details about Sandra J. Velarde
Access statistics for papers by Sandra J. Velarde.
Last updated 2019-08-10. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- A Framework for Analysing Forest Ecosystem Services
2014 Conference, August 28-29, 2014, Nelson, New Zealand, New Zealand Agricultural and Resource Economics Society
- The conditions for functional mechanisms of compensation and reward for environmental services
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany View citations (10)
- Criteria and indicators for environmental service compensation and reward mechanisms: realistic, voluntary, conditional and pro-poor
Working Papers, World Agroforestry Centre, Library Department View citations (14)
- Forest scholars empowering communities: A case study from the East Coast of New Zealand
Forest Policy and Economics, 2018, 91, (C), 46-53
- Validation and enhancement of a spatial economic tool for assessing ecosystem services provided by planted forests
Forest Policy and Economics, 2016, 72, (C), 122-131 View citations (3)
- Valuing the impacts of climate change on protected areas in Africa
Ecological Economics, 2005, 53, (1), 21-33 View citations (2)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.