Details about Jessica Vechbanyongratana
Access statistics for papers by Jessica Vechbanyongratana.
Last updated 2021-02-08. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles Chapters
- Land, ladies, and the law: a case study on women's land rights and welfare in Southeast Asia in the nineteenth century
Economic History Review, 2021, 74, (1), 138-163
- Canals and Orchards: The Impact of Transport Network Access on Agricultural Productivity in Nineteenth-Century Bangkok
The Journal of Economic History, 2020, 80, (4), 996-1030
- Historical origins of land rights insecurity and implications for conflict in Thailand
Economics of Peace and Security Journal, 2020, 15, (2), 5-18
- Returns to education among the informally employed in Thailand
Asian-Pacific Economic Literature, 2020, 34, (1), 26-43
- TRANSFER PAYMENTS AND UPPER SECONDARY SCHOOL OUTCOMES: THE CASE OF LOW-INCOME FEMALE STUDENTS IN THAILAND
The Singapore Economic Review (SER), 2015, 60, (05), 1-19
- Wage Consequences of Rapid Tertiary Education Expansion in a Developing Economy: The Case of Thailand
The Developing Economies, 2015, 53, (3), 218-231 View citations (1)
- Will ASEAN mutual recognition arrangements induce skilled workers to move? A case study of the engineering labor market in Thailand
Chapter 9 in Skilled Labor Mobility and Migration, 2019, pp 241-266
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.