Details about Genevieve Verdier
Access statistics for papers by Genevieve Verdier.
Last updated 2010-12-07. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles Chapters
- Inequality and Growth: Some Welfare Calculations
Staff General Research Papers Archive, Iowa State University, Department of Economics View citations (1)
See also Journal Article in Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control (2008)
- Lucas vs. Lucas: On Inequality and Growth
Macroeconomics, University Library of Munich, Germany View citations (6)
- On the Welfare Gains of Growth and Welfare Costs of Inequality
Macroeconomics, University Library of Munich, Germany
- The (Much Understated) Quantitative Role of Capital Accumulation and Saving
Macroeconomics, University Library of Munich, Germany View citations (1)
- What Drives Long-term Capital Flows? A Theoretical and Empirical Investigation
Macroeconomics, University Library of Munich, Germany View citations (4)
See also Journal Article in Journal of International Economics (2008)
- Inequality and growth: Some welfare calculations
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, 2008, 32, (6), 1812-1829 View citations (12)
See also Working Paper (2010)
- What drives long-term capital flows A theoretical and empirical investigation
Journal of International Economics, 2008, 74, (1), 120-142 View citations (11)
See also Working Paper (2005)
- Measuring internal trade distances: a new method applied to estimate provincial border effects in Canada
Canadian Journal of Economics, 2001, 34, (4), 1024-1041 View citations (84)
- Structural Influences on Participation Rates: A Canada-U.S. Comparison
A chapter in A Symposium on Canadian Labour Force Participation in the 1990s (Special Issue of Canadian Business Economics, Volume 7, Number 2, May 1999), 1999, pp 25-41 View citations (3)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.