Details about Iivo Vehviläinen
Access statistics for papers by Iivo Vehviläinen.
Last updated 2020-12-21. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Gone with the wind: an empirical analysis of the renewable energy rent transfer
Working Papers, Energy Policy Research Group, Cambridge Judge Business School, University of Cambridge View citations (1)
Also in Cambridge Working Papers in Economics, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge (2017) View citations (3)
CESifo Working Paper Series, CESifo (2016) View citations (4)
- Gone with the Wind? An Empirical Analysis of the Equilibrium Impact of Renewable Energy
Journal of the Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, 2020, 7, (5), 873 - 900
- Stochastic factor model for electricity spot price--the case of the Nordic market
Energy Economics, 2005, 27, (2), 351-367 View citations (10)
- Managing electricity market price risk
European Journal of Operational Research, 2003, 145, (1), 136-147 View citations (20)
- Basics of electricity derivative pricing in competitive markets
Applied Mathematical Finance, 2002, 9, (1), 45-60 View citations (17)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.