Details about Ruxandra Dana Vilag
Access statistics for papers by Ruxandra Dana Vilag.
Last updated 2018-08-07. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- FINANCIAL INNOVATION AND A GLOBALIZED FINANCIAL WORLD
Romanian Economic Business Review, 2015, 10, (2), 140-146
- RISK MANAGEMENT, CORPORATE GOVERNANCE AND SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT Abstract: Financial management implies a complex and extensive area of interest with deep connections with financial analysis, corporate finance and risk management. Thus, risk management is an integrative part of the financial management, referring to the set of actions and strategies performed in order to cover the risks incurred by various dimensions of the company activity. Financial management and, implicitly, risk management, involves an oversight responsibility of the Board. In fact, the Board is in charge with the monitoring of the effectiveness implied by risk management strategies and practices, resulting that the connector between financial management and corporate governance consists of the corporate risk management. The paper starts with general aspects on corporate risk management as support to companyâ€™s value, which sets forth the scope of the issues the paper discusses. It briefly describes why Board of Directors involvement in the company strategies is directly related with firm performance. Next, by reviewing the general evidence, the paper explores why corporate governance may matter for sustainable development
EcoForum, 2015, 4, (Special Issue 1), 33
- FINANCIAL CRISIS’ PROPAGATION THROUGH INVESTORS
Romanian Economic Business Review, 2013, 8, (1), 107-122 View citations (1)
- FINANCIAL STABILITY AND DEVELOPMENT OF CAPITAL MARKETS
Romanian Economic Business Review, 2013, 8, (3.1), 46-55
- Financial Crisis Propagation
Knowledge Horizons - Economics, 2010, 2, (1), 124-139
- THE CHANGES BROUGHT BY THE FINANCIAL CRISIS UPON THE INTERACTION BETWEEN THE EUROPEAN UNION BUDGET AND SMALL AND MEDIUM SIZED ENTERPRISES
JOURNAL STUDIA UNIVERSITATIS BABES-BOLYAI NEGOTIA, 2010
- THE ROMANIAN RESPONSE TO THE FINANCIAL CRISIS
Romanian Economic Business Review, 2010, 5, (4-1), 37-47
- ASSESING THE IMPLEMENTATION OF REAL CONVERGENCE IN ROMANIA
Annals of Faculty of Economics, 2009, 1, (1), 472-477
- FINANCIAL CONTAGION AND INVESTORS BEHAVIOR
Annales Universitatis Apulensis Series Oeconomica, 2009, 1, (11), 57 View citations (2)
- ROMANIA'S REAL CONVERGENCE TO THE EUROPEAN UNION
Annales Universitatis Apulensis Series Oeconomica, 2009, 2, (11), 14 View citations (1)
- THE QUANTIFICATION OF THE FISCAL IMPACT OF THE SOCIAL TAXES AND CONTRIBUTIONS LEVIED ON EMPLOYED LABOR ON SMALL AND MEDIUM SIZED ENTERPRISES. IT’S ROLE AS A TOOL OF ECONOMIC COMPETITIVENESS
JOURNAL STUDIA UNIVERSITATIS BABES-BOLYAI NEGOTIA, 2009
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.