Details about Ioana Luciana Viaşu
Access statistics for papers by Ioana Luciana Viaşu.
Last updated 2017-07-15. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- A Semigroups Approach to the Study of a Second Order Partial Differential Equation Applied in Economics
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany
See also Journal Article in Timisoara Journal of Economics (2011)
- Phénomènes financiers et mélange de lois: Une nouvelle méthode d’estimation des paramètres
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany View citations (1)
- Long Run Multiple Causality Measure on Economic Growth
ECONOMIC COMPUTATION AND ECONOMIC CYBERNETICS STUDIES AND RESEARCH, 2017, 51, (1), 117-134
- A Closed-form Solution of a Two-sector Endogenous Growth Model with Habit Formation
Australian Economic Papers, 2016, 55, (2), 112-127 View citations (4)
- The long-term causality. A comparative study for some EU countries
Computational Methods in Social Sciences (CMSS), 2015, 3, (2), 28-35
- Migrant Labor, Unemployment and Optimal Growth
Computational Methods in Social Sciences (CMSS), 2014, 2, (2), 30-38
- Some Properties of the Solution of the Ramsey Model
Timisoara Journal of Economics and Business, 2014, 7, (2), 113-122
- Accounting Statements Information Relevance and Integrity in a Global Management Environment
Ovidius University Annals, Economic Sciences Series, 2012, XII, (2), 1372-1376 View citations (1)
- Dimensions and logarithmic function in economics: A comment
Ecological Economics, 2012, 75, (C), 10-11
- Mixtures of Laws: a New Method to Estimate the Parameters
Timisoara Journal of Economics, 2012, 5, (17), 5–22
- A Semigroups Approach to the Study of a Second Order Partial Diferential Equation Applied in Economics
Timisoara Journal of Economics, 2011, 4, (4(16)), 239-244
See also Working Paper (2011)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.