Details about Alejandro Vicondoa
Access statistics for papers by Alejandro Vicondoa.
Last updated 2021-05-07. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- The real effects of financial uncertainty shocks: A daily identification approach
Working Papers, Red Nacional de Investigadores en Economía (RedNIE)
- Bridge Proxy-SVAR: estimating the macroeconomic effects of shocks identified at high-frequency
Temi di discussione (Economic working papers), Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area View citations (1)
- Uncertainty matters: evidence from a high-frequency identification strategy
Temi di discussione (Economic working papers), Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area View citations (2)
- Proxy-SVAR as a Bridge for Identification with Higher Frequency Data
2019 Meeting Papers, Society for Economic Dynamics View citations (4)
- Monetary News, U.S. Interest Rate and Business Cycles in Emerging Economies
Documentos de Trabajo, Instituto de Economia. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile.
Also in Economics Working Papers, European University Institute (2016) View citations (2)
- EMERGING ECONOMIES BUSINESS CYCLES: THE ROLE OF THE TERMS OF TRADE REVISITED
Working Papers, Ben-Gurion University of the Negev, Department of Economics View citations (2)
- Monetary Policy Transmission in an Open Economy: New Data and Evidence from the United Kingdom
Discussion Papers, Centre for Macroeconomics (CFM) View citations (24)
Also in Bank of England working papers, Bank of England (2016) View citations (16)
LSE Research Online Documents on Economics, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library (2016) View citations (20)
- Monetary policy transmission in the United Kingdom: A high frequency identification approach
European Economic Review, 2020, 123, (C) View citations (7)
- Monetary news in the United States and business cycles in emerging economies
Journal of International Economics, 2019, 117, (C), 79-90 View citations (7)
- The Micro-D Classification: A New Approach to Identifying Differentiated Exports
EconomÃa Journal, 2018, Volume 18 Number 2, (Spring 2018), 59-85 View citations (4)
- Emerging economies business cycles: The role of commodity terms of trade news
Journal of International Economics, 2017, 108, (C), 368-376 View citations (16)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.